What is BlueSpiceExtendedStatistics?
BlueSpiceExtendedStatistics provides an analytic view of many relevant parameters on the wiki, providing wiki administrators better insight into functioning of the wiki.
Where to find BlueSpiceExtendedStatistics?
BlueSpiceExtendedStatisticsa special page accessible from Global actions menu in the left navigation.
Choosing a data source
ExtendedStatistics can show data for multiple aspects of the wiki. Available data sources are:
- Number of users: All the users that registered in the period chosen
- Number of pages: All pages created in the period chosen.
- Number of content pages: All articles in content namespaces created in the period chosen
- Number of edits: All edits carried out in the period chosen
- Edits per user: Number of edits per user in the period chosen
- Search queries: All terms users searched for in the period chosen. Only availble if BlueSpiceExtendedSearch is installed.
- From - Date from which to display data
- To - Date to which to display data
Some data sources may have additional filters available, like for data sources based on wiki pages, namespace filter is availble.
The way data will be displayed can be configured in the following aspects:
- Interval - grain of the diagram - determines which time of unit will be used to group the data
- Mode - display type:
- Absolute - shows changes in data for the given period
- Aggregate - shows running total for the data source choosen
- List - shows data in tabular view - only avaiable for certain data sources
Viewing the results
Once all the filters and options are set, click on "Results" tab to show the resulting data.
In the Config manager, you can change the following settings:
- Exclude these users: Some user groups, like WikiSysop can skew the statistics, for example the statistics for search queries or because they complete automated maintenance tasks. These types of user groups can be excluded from the statistical results.
- Maximum number of interval steps: