|Assigns individual users or whole groups to pages, e.g. as responsible editors.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Assigned users are notified about assignment changes via email or internal notifications.
Usage / features
- Assign responsible users to a page.
- Assign individual users or groups.
- The responsible editor(s) for the page can be viewed in the flyout "Page assignments" in the quality management tools.
- Users can view their assignments on the page Special:PageAssignments.
- Users with admin, maintenanceadmin or reviewer rights can manage all assignments on the page Special:ManagePageAssignments.
The page assignments can be displayed in the title section of the page. Activate this page assignments display in LocalSettings.php (or in the php file in the d.settings folder):
$GLOBALS['bsgBlueSpiceCalummaPageHeaderBeforeContentEnabledProviders'] = [ "pageheader-assignments" ];
Set the limit:
$GLOBALS['bsgPageAssignmentsPageHeaderLimit'] = 25;
Pages can only be assigned to users with the pageassignable permission (by default, this right is assigned to the reader, editor and author roles). Only users with pageassignments permission can assign pages to others (by default, this right is assigned to the reviewer, admin and maintenanceadmin roles).
PageAssignments requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.
Try out page assignments in our BlueSpiceDemo.