|Assigns individual users or whole groups to pages, e.g. as responsible editors.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Assigned users automatically have edit rights for a page. They will be notified about changes to the page via email or internal notifications.
Usage / features
- Assign responsible editors to a page.
- Assign one single user, multiple users or an entire group.
- The responsible editor(s) for the page can be viewed in the flyout "Page assignments" in the quality management tools.
- Assigned users can transfer their resposibility to another user if they have reviewer rights.
- Users can view their assignments on the page Special:PageAssignments.
- Users with maintenanceadmin or reviewer rights can manage all assignments on the page Special:ManagePageAssignments.
The page assignments can be displayed in the title section of the page. Activate this page assignments display in LocalSettings.php (or in the php file in the d.settings folder):
$GLOBALS['bsgBlueSpiceCalummaPageHeaderBeforeContentEnabledProviders'] = [ "pageheader-assignments" ];
Set the limit:
$GLOBALS['bsgPageAssignmentsPageHeaderLimit'] = 25;
Pages can only be assigned to users with the pageassignable permission (by default, this right is assigned to the editor and author roles). Only users with pageassignments permission can assign pages to others (by default, this right is assigned to the reviewer and maintenanceadmin role).
PageAssignments requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.
Try out page assignments in our BlueSpiceDemo.