|Description:||Assigns an automatically generated individual profile picture for every user.|
|Developer:||HalloWelt||Licence:||GPL v3 only|
|Edition:||BlueSpice free, BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud|
BlueSpiceAvatars handles profile images of wiki users. Initially, every user has an automatically generated avatar.
Usage / Features
This extension adds an option to each user's page to change his profile image. At the top of a user's page users can see their current profile image and the link "Userimage". Clicking on this link opens a dialog offering several options for setting a profile image:
- A new image can be uploaded.
- A image has already been uploaded to the wiki, or an image from the web (through URL) can be used.
- A new avatar can be generated.
In the Config manager, the generator used to create the avatars can be changed. The options are
- InstantAvatar - random, the image contains initials of the user's name.
- Identicon - not random, is based on the user's IP address.
This extension does not require any special rights. User must have "read" permission in order to change his profile image.
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation. The upload function must be enabled on the wiki.
For a detailed description, visit our help page.
You can generate an avatar for the testuser of our BlueSpice Demo.