|Assigns an automatically generated individual profile picture for every user.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
Avatars handles profile images of wiki users. Every user has an automatically generated avatar created or can upload his personal image.
Usage / Features
This extension adds an option to each user's page to change his profile image. At the top of a user's page users can see their current profile image and the link "Userimage". Clicking on this link opens a dialog offering several options for setting a profile image:
- A new image can be uploaded.
- A image has already been uploaded to the wiki, or an image from the web (through URL) can be used.
- A new avatar can be generated.
In the Config Manager generator used to create the avatars can be changed. The options are
- InstantAvatar - random, image contains initials of user's name.
- Identicon - not random, represent a visual value of a user's IP address.
This extension does not require any special rights. User must have "read" permission in order to change his profile image.
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
Upload function must be enabled on the wiki.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.