What is BlueSpiceRSSFeeder?
BlueSpiceRSSFeeder introduces a special page that provides RSS feeds for many aspects of the wiki.
Where to find BlueSpiceRSSFeeder?
BlueSpiceRSSFeeder can be accessed from the left navigation, under the tab "Global action", item "RSS feeder" or by navigating directly to
Types of feeds
The special page offers many different types of information to display:
- Recent changes - feed with an overview of the recent changed in the wiki
- Own contributions - feed with an overview of user's personal contributions to the wiki
- Page - feed with updates for a singe page - page to monitor can be selected in the provided combo box
- Namespace - feed with updates for a single namespace - namespace to monitor can be selected in the provided combo box
- Category - feed with updates for a single category - category to monitor can be selected in the provided combo box
- Watchlist - feed with different types of data for the pages in user's watchlist
Getting the RSS feed URL
After clicking on "Show" next to any of the types of feeds, a new page with the URL that provides the feed will be opened. Use this URL to connect client apps for monitoring RSS feeds.
Using this link user will get automatically logged in to the wiki, so that even content not available for the anonymous users will be avaiable.
Reference page for this extension.