Here you will find the most important information on dealing with standards and guidelines at Hallo Welt!
Certifications and standards
Hallo Welt! follows and implements standards and supports standardized procedures:
- Our cloud data centers are ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certified. See Hetzner Online Certification for more information.
- Hallo Welt! works in a process-oriented manner. We have an internal organization manual and an internally documented process management, which is based on the ISO 9001 standard.
- Furthermore, Hallo Welt! as a software manufacturer orients itself to the BSI standard for basic IT protection:
- Emergency management: We maintain an emergency manual in which all existential threats to the infrastructure and how to deal with them are recorded.
- Risk management: We maintain a risk register.
- Business continuity: for our disaster recovery measures, see Cloud - Security and Reliability.
- Logging, monitoring, and detection of security-related events: We have a register of all incidents.
- Audits: All of these are audited on a regular basis.
- Hallo Welt! has a Cyber Essentials certificate.
- Hallo Welt! plans to start certification according to ISO/IEC 27001:2005 in 2023 and has implemented all necessary processes according to BSI standards for cloud computing.
Usability and accessibility
We develop BlueSpice so that the usability of the software is as simple, consistent and intuitive as possible.
Our software development makes every effort to observe and implement the international standard WCAG 2.1 and the European standard EN 301 549 Accessibility requirements suitable for public procurement of ICT products and services in Europe, - V3.1.1 (2019-11).
The results of the internal accessibility tests can be viewed at any time here (in English):
- Voluntary Conformance Report (Template: ITI VPAT).
- Test status of the various BlueSpice / MediaWiki extensions
We are grateful for any comments from our customers and users that enable us to continuously improve accessibility.
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Hallo Welt! has implemented an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.This policy serves to uphold and maintain our zero-tolerance position on bribery and corruption.
It also serves as a source of information and guidance for those who work for Hello World! to recognize and deal with bribery and corruption issues and understand their responsibilities. The policy is published on the BlueSpice page: Legal information.