The extension ReadConfirmation allows to request read confirmations from users. If a user is assigned to a page, a mandatory read confirmation can be added to the page.
Enabling read confirmations[edit | edit source]
An administrator must enable read confirmations for the namespace the page belongs to. This can be set using the Namespace manager:
Display[edit | edit source]
When read confirmations are active on a namespace, assigned users see a confirmation prompt. After checking the checkbox Yes, I have completely read this article and clicking Confirm, the page will be marked as read by that user.
Administration of read confirmations[edit | edit source]
Wiki admins can see an overview of all read confirmations by navigating to Global actions > Management > Assignment management. Read confirmation information is shown in the column Read on. A page can have multiple states:
- Read confirmation not enabled: BlueSpiceReadConfirmation is not enabled for the namespace to which the page belongs.
- Not read: BlueSpiceReadConfirmation is enabled, but the assigned users have not yet read the page.
- Actions: In the columns for actions, there are two items related to read confirmations.
- Read confirmation log: Link to the read confirmation log for the page.
- Request read confirmation: Users get a reminder for their read confirmation.