|is a software package to support quality assurance through workflows.|
|License:||-"-" is not in the list (ISC, MIT, WTFPL, GPL v2+, GPL v2+ and MIT, GPL v3+, GPL v3, GPL v3 only, GPL v2+ and BSD 3 Clause) of allowed values for the "BSExtensionInfoLicense" property.|
|Activated:||-"-" is not recognized as a Boolean (true/false) value.|
Teamwork is a software package to support quality assurance through workflows.
Usage / Features
- Manuals and documentations need to be created in a specified process.
- Articles have to be finished on a set date.
- Work for the individual employee should be minimized by distributing editing bit by bit.
- Quality in your wiki should be enhanced by approvals and fixed contact persons.
- Cooperation in your wiki should be done "the professional way".
Please see configuration of Review extensions.
Please see permissions described in Review extensions.
Teamwork requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.