|provides a box for commenting on an article and starting a conversation about the topics with other users.|
|Edition:||BlueSpice free, BlueSpice pro|
|License:||-"-" is not in the list (ISC, MIT, WTFPL, GPL v2+, GPL v2+ and MIT, GPL v3+, GPL v3, GPL v3 only, GPL v2+ and BSD 3 Clause) of allowed values for the "BSExtensionInfoLicense" property.|
Shoutbox provides a box for commenting on an article and starting a conversation about the topics with other users.
Usage / Features
Allows users to post a brief comment on the page that appears right at the bottom of the content section.
Use the shoutbox to comment on articles. Find them underneath the content area.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Shoutbox". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Whether users are able to delete their own entries.
- Time between two messages (in seconds).
- Maximum length of a message.
- Number of messages shown.
- Whether shoutbox should be displayed.
- Whether creation date of a message should be shown.
- Whether author of the message should be shown.
Users must have "readshoutbox" permission in order to see other user's posts, "writeshoutbox" to be able to leave comments and "archiveshoutbox" to be able to achive comments.
Shoutbox requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.