This version is approved.
System Requirements 3.2
For a trouble-free installation of the current version BlueSpice 3.2, we recommend the following system requirements. The application BlueSpice is tested by Hallo Welt! for Windows and Linux.
- Version 1.31.x (LTS -Long Term Support)
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher (without compatibility view)
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2012+ or Linux (established distributions)
- Webserver: Apache 2, nginx 1+(*) or IIS 8, 9, 10 (*)nginx not possible in WikiFarm
- PHP 7.2.x, 7.3.x
- MySQL 5.6+ or MariaDB 10.x
- Main memory: 16GB (minimal 8GB)
- Available hard drive space: > 20GB (depends on the planned storage of data)
- CPU: 8 (minimal 4) cores
- Apache Tomcat 8 or Jetty 9 (for PDF export, version comparison, and LaTexRenderer)
- ElasticSearch 6.x with plugin "ingest-attachment"
- Java 8.x or OpenJDK 10.x
- NodeJS 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
- Host/IP adress and port
- User name and password for root user (Create/Drop statements) and wiki user (has possibly been created during the MediaWiki installation)
- Name of the database
- The table prefix of the database