|Lets to generate your own personal navigation menu.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
UserSideBar, also known as the Focus lets you generate your own personal navigation menu. You can place the functions and articles which you use most there. It is only visible for you.
Usage / Features
- The content under Focus in the Users' Home Bar can be customized by the user.
- Extensions can provide a tag over which content is displayed, currently these are:
- PAGE VISITED.
- WATCH LIST.
- WHOIS ONLINE.
- YOUREDITS (own edits).
- The user can also create their own areas:
- Entries with an asterisk (*) are always interpreted as area headings (analog mediawiki: sidebar).
- Entries with two stars (**) are content elements of the area. Single (**) without assignment to (*) are discarded.
- The pages are determined as in the Mediawiki: Sidebar by URL | caption.
- The links are omitted on the square brackets, but they are optional. This way, the user can also create his sidebar via the link insertion tool (InsertLink) in WikiCode as well as in the editor.
- is taken into account, ie parts that are in this day are not displayed in the sidebar.
- The UserSidebar is managed / edited via the user page ... / User: / .
- The order of the areas in the usersidebar corresponds to the order of the user page.
This extension offers no configurations.
This extension does not require any special rights.
UserSideBar requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.