|Description:||Merges several users into one account.|
|Developer:||Tim Laqua, Thomas Gries, Siebrand Mazeland||License:||GPL v3 only|
|Edition:||BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice free, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud||Version:||4.1+|
|For more info, visit Mediawiki.|
UserMerge extension allows wiki users with the usermerge permission (Bureaucrat by default) to merge one Wiki user's account with another Wiki user's account.
The extension allows to:
- merge (refer contributions, texts, watchlists, edit count of a first account A to a second account B
- delete the first account A after the merge (option box)
- you cannot delete a user A without having merged the user A to B
- you cannot merge your own account (logged-in user) into a different user
- if you omit the "New User" field, then the extension auto-populates the New User as "Anonymous" (user_id 0), and ask you to confirm a merge to Anonymous. This is used for user deletion: you first empty (merge to user 0) contributions of a user A, and then delete the user A.
- If your version of the extension complains about an empty "New User" field you can fill in "Anonymous".
|Test status:||2-testing complete|
|Checked for:||Authoring tool|
|Last test date:||2022-08-08|
Form for merging users is accessible to screenreader.