|set up editing and sign-off routines using workflows.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
BlueSpiceReview is a workflowing tool for MediaWiki. It allows establishing process of reviewing changes on made to a page through a number of different reviewers.
Usage / Features
- Dialogue to create a review process.
- Start and end date for the workflow.
- Appoint reviewers.
- Information about a review process in the statebar.
- Notification by email.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Review". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Whether only the owner of a review can change it.
- Whether the owner of a review will get notifications about changes.
- Whether reviewers of a review will get notifications about changes.
- Additional permission that will be granted to assigned users.
- Whether the workflow should be added to page history.
Users must have "review" permission in order to do the review.
Review requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.
Try free our BlueSpice