|Allows an easy and convenient management of usergroup rights in a graphical interface.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
BlueSpicePermissionManager offers easy and user-friendy way to manage user permissions on the wiki.
Usage / Features
PermissionManager is for managing rights or permissions at a group and namespace level:
- Assignment of permissions to a user group.
- Display of permissions inherited from groups higher in hierarchy.
- Display of permissions blocked by another group.
- Assignment of permissions on a wiki level (applies to all pages in all namespaces) and on per-namespace basis, meaning that a user group can have certain permission in one namespace but still be denied the same permission in another namespace.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on
Special:BlueSpiceConfigManager, under section "Permission manager". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Backup limit: Defines, how many backups, which are created everytime the permission settings are saved, are stored.
Users must have "permissionmanager-viewspecialpage" permission.
PermissionManager requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.