|Assigns individual users or whole groups to pages, e.g. as responsible editors.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Assigned user or groups will be notified about changes of an article via email or internal notifications.
Usage / Features
- The extension PageAssignments allows you to assign responsible editors to an articles.
- An article can be assigned one single user, multiple users or even an entire group.
- The responsible editor(s) for the particular article can be viewed in the status bar of an article.
- The user assigned to the article can transfer the resposibility to another user.
- Users / groups are informed about all changes to the site and receive special permissions.
- A special page on the wiki (Special:PageAssignments) shows a list of all the articles that you are responsible for.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Page Assignments". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- which additional permissions should be granted to users on the page assigned to them.
Pages can only be assigned to users with "pageassignable" permission, and only users with "pageassignments" permission can assign pages to others.
PageAssignments requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.