|Provides content based statistics.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
CountThings provides a set of tags for counting various metadata in the wiki. This information is displayed on the page as text or in a configurable table, depending on the chosen mode.
Usage / Features
Tags made available by this extensions are:
- countarticles: displays the total number of articles on the wiki
- countusers: displays the total number of users registered on the wiki
- countfiles: displays the total number of files uploaded to the wiki
- countcharacters - available in multiple modes:
- Chars: number of characters on the current page (based on the wiki code, including spaces)
- Words: number of words on the current page
- Pages: number of pages the current article would have if printed/exported
- All: default mode – shows all the information above in a table
This extension has no configuration options.
Rights / permissions
- This extension does not require any special rights.
- Users must have "edit" permission to create the tag and "read" permission to view pages containing the tag.
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.