|Personal navigation menu|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
UserSideBar lets users create their own personal sidebar navigation.
Usage / features
- The content under Focus in the Users' Home Bar can be customized by the user.
- Extensions can provide a tag over which content is displayed, currently the following pages are shown by default:
- YOUREDITS (own edits)
- Users can also create their own areas:
- Entries with an asterisk (*) are always interpreted as area headings (analog mediawiki: sidebar).
- Entries with two stars (**) are content elements of the area. Single (**) without assignment to (*) are discarded.
- The pages are determined as in the Mediawiki: Sidebar by URL | caption.
- The links are omitted on the square brackets, but they are optional. This way, the user can also create his sidebar via the link insertion tool (InsertLink) in WikiCode as well as in the editor.
- <noinclude> is taken into account, ie parts that are in this day are not displayed in the sidebar.
- The UserSidebar is managed via the user page User:<username>/Sidebar or by clicking "Edit sidebar" at the bottom of the personal navigation panel.
This extension offers no configurations.
This extension does not require any special rights.
UserSideBar requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.
After logging in, you can edit the personal navigation of the testuser in our BlueSpiceDemo.