|Description:||Customizable personal navigation menu|
GPL-3.0-onlyProperty "BSExtensionInfoLicense" (as page type) with input value "</br>GPL-3.0-only" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
|Edition:||BlueSpice free, BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud|
UserSideBar lets users create their own personal sidebar navigation.
- The content under Focus in the Users' Home Bar can be customized by the user.
- Extensions can provide a tag over which content is displayed, currently the following pages are shown by default:
- YOUREDITS (own edits)
- Users can also create their own areas:
- Entries with an asterisk (*) are always interpreted as area headings (analog mediawiki: sidebar).
- Entries with two stars (**) are content elements of the area. Single (**) without assignment to (*) are discarded.
- The pages are determined as in the Mediawiki: Sidebar by URL
This information applies to BlueSpice 3 . Technical details for BlueSpice cloud can differ in some cases.
- MediaWiki: 1.31
- BlueSpiceFoundation: 3.2