|Description:||Enables BlueSpice export hierarchical collections of articles to Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF).|
|Edition:||BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud|
UEModuleBookPDF export books to PDF format.
- Creates a PDF book based on the data from the Universal Export.
- Underlying is an HTML / PHP template, which is also customizable by the user.
- Metadata is embedded in the PDF.
- Numbering of chapters and the table of contents is generated.
- Files are attached.
- The pages of the PDF Book are printed on the model of the PDF single pages.
- When exporting a title page and a table of contents should be generated.
- The cover sheet contains company logo and date of creation and is freely designable.
- The table of contents is generated automatically, is clickable and allows the direct jump to the desired position within the document.
- In addition, a summary of the changes under the term "last changes" will appear. It contains the relevant changes (ie not minor changes in the system) of the articles within the last two years. If required, the date (format: dd.mm.yyyy, sort order descending), article name and change note of the released statuses should appear.
- References to uploaded documents are included in the PDF book as an attachment ("merge" in the sense of readable articles and non-attachment). Footnotes from wiki articles should be placed at the end of the PDF page and should not appear at the end of the article.
- Breakthroughs of text, tables and images are intelligent to implement (not a single line of a new paragraph as the last line of a page, on the following page continuous tables get the table header again, images are only on one page to represent).
- As the chapter numbering is shown in the header, a page break is required when changing to another chapter.
- Hyperlinks are clickable and refer to the desired position within the document (also applies to attachments), external links are included in the pdf as a hyperlink.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpiceConfigManager, under section "Universal export PDF module". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- How Table of content should be shown.
Technical Information[edit source]
This information applies to BlueSpice 4. Technical details for BlueSpice Cloud can differ in some cases.
- MediaWiki: 1.35.0
- BlueSpiceBookshelf: 4.0
BlueSpiceFoundation: 4.0 BlueSpiceUEModulePDF: 4.0 BlueSpiceUniversalExport: 4.0
Integrates into[edit source]
Special pages[edit source]
|uemodulebookpdf-export||Export a page to PDF as part of a book||reader|
|Test status:||2-testing complete|
|Last test date:||2022-08-09|
|WCAG support:||does not support (workaround: no)|
based on PAC3: no screenreader support, to many errors.