|Description:||Embed a media player on a page.|
GPL-3.0-onlyProperty "BSExtensionInfoLicense" (as page type) with input value "</br>GPL-3.0-only" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
|Edition:||BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud|
BlueSpice Player is a video player that enables you to play all the usual HTML5 video formats in your wiki.
- Activated with the <bs: showtime> Video.mp4 </ showtime> tag
- change the size
- start the video immediately (autoplay)
- play the video in a loop
- Supported formats: mp4, ogv, flv and webm
- It is possible to include multiple videos on one page
- In IE and flv, the HTML5 player falls back to a Flash version (default in VideoJS)
- For compatibility reasons, bs: jwplayer is also supported as a tag
In the user settings (
Special:Perferences) under Appearance, users can set if the videos should start automatically.
This information applies to BlueSpice 3 . Technical details for BlueSpice cloud can differ in some cases.
- MediaWiki: 1.31.0