|Integrates an HTML video player for uploaded videos|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
The BlueSpice Player is a video player that enables you to play all the usual HTML5 video formats in your wiki.
Usage / features
- Activated with the <bs: showtime> Video.mp4 </ showtime> tag
- change the size
- start the video immediately (autoplay)
- play the video in a loop
- Supported formats: mp4, ogv, flv and webm
- It is possible to include multiple videos on one page
- In IE and flv, the HTML5 player falls back to a Flash version (default in VideoJS)
- For compatibility reasons, bs: jwplayer is also supported as a tag
In the user settings (
Special:Perferences) under Appearance, users can set if the videos should start automatically.
This extension does not require any special rights.
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.
Check out an example of the player on the Sandbox page in our BlueSpiceDemo.