|integrates a HTML video player.|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
Player is a video player that enables you to play all the usual HTML5 video formats in your wiki.
Usage / Features
- Activated with the <bs: showtime> Video.mp4 </ showtime> tag,
- There is the possibility to change the size,
- There is the possibility to start the video immediately (autoplay),
- There is the possibility to play the video in a loop,
- Uploaded videos in the formats mp4, ogv, flv and webm are played,
- It is possible to include multiple videos on one page,
- In IE and flv, the HTML5 player falls back to a Flash version (default in VideoJS),
- For compatibility reasons, bs: jwplayer is also supported as a tag.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured in the user settings (
Special:Perferences), under section "Appearance". Here the user can configure:
- Whether videos should start automatically.
This extension does not require any special rights.
Showtime requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.