|Integrates an HTML video player for uploaded videos|
|Documentation on MediaWiki.org|
The BlueSpice Player is a video player that enables you to play all the usual HTML5 video formats in your wiki.
Usage / features[edit | edit source]
- Activated with the <bs: showtime> Video.mp4 </ showtime> tag
- change the size
- start the video immediately (autoplay)
- play the video in a loop
- Supported formats: mp4, ogv, flv and webm
- It is possible to include multiple videos on one page
- In IE and flv, the HTML5 player falls back to a Flash version (default in VideoJS)
- For compatibility reasons, bs: jwplayer is also supported as a tag
Technical information[edit | edit source]
Configuration[edit | edit source]
In the user settings (
Special:Perferences) under Appearance, users can set if the videos should start automatically.
Rights (permissions)[edit | edit source]
This extension does not require any special rights.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
More info[edit | edit source]
For detailed description and usage, visit our help page.
Demo[edit | edit source]
Check out an example of the player on the Sandbox page in our BlueSpiceDemo.