|Description:||Administration interface for editing user rights|
GPL-3.0-onlyProperty "BSExtensionInfoLicense" (as page type) with input value "</br>GPL-3.0-only" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
|Edition:||BlueSpice free, BlueSpice pro, BlueSpice Farm, BlueSpice Cloud|
BlueSpicePermissionManager offers an easy and user-friendy way to manage user permissions on the wiki.
PermissionManager is for managing rights or permissions at a group and namespace level:
- Assignment of permissions to a user group.
- Display of permissions inherited from groups in the permissions hierarchy.
- Display of permissions blocked by another group.
- Assignment of permissions on a wiki level (applies to all pages in all namespaces) and on per-namespace basis, meaning that a user group can have certain permission in one namespace but still be denied the same permission in another namespace.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on
Special:BlueSpiceConfigManager, under section "Permission manager". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Backup limit: Defines, how many backups, which are created everytime the permission settings are saved, are stored.
This information applies to BlueSpice 3 . Technical details for BlueSpice cloud can differ in some cases.
- MediaWiki: 1.31
- BlueSpiceFoundation: 3.2
|permissionmanager-viewspecialpage||Access to the Special:PermissionManager special page||admin, maintenanceadmin|