|provides a graphical administration interface for creating, editing and managing books.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
BookshelfUI provides a graphical interface for creating, editing and managing books. It consists of a book editor, a book management and an integrated navigation.
Usage / Features
- The following functionality is provided by this extension:
- Create book
- Edit book:
- Chapters can be renamed.
- Chapters can be dragged and dropped in the desired order.
- Delete book.
- The navigation is a separate tab in the sidebar. It consists of two areas:
- Available Books shows a list of all the books stored in the system.
- Chapter shows the chapter navigation of the currently selected book.
This extension offers no configurations.
This extension does not require any special rights.
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.
Try to create a book from the wiki pages in our BlueSpice Demo.