|provides a graphical administration interface for creating, editing and managing books.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
BookshelfUI provides a graphical interface for creating, editing and managing books. It consists of a book editor, a book management and an integrated navigation.
Usage / Features[edit | edit source]
- The following functionality is provided by this extension:
- Create book
- Edit book:
- Chapters can be renamed.
- Chapters can be dragged and dropped in the desired order.
- Delete book.
- The navigation is a separate tab in the sidebar. It consists of two areas:
- Available Books shows a list of all the books stored in the system.
- Chapter shows the chapter navigation of the currently selected book.
Technical information[edit | edit source]
Configuration[edit | edit source]
This extension offers no configurations.
Rights (permissions)[edit | edit source]
This extension does not require any special rights.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
More info[edit | edit source]
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.
Demo[edit | edit source]
Try to create a book from the wiki pages in our BlueSpice Demo.