|enables you to combine different wiki articles to create books and also to export those as a pdf document.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
Bookshelf is an extension of the package BlueSpice Bookmaker. Bookshelf enables you to combine different wiki articles to create books and also to export those as a pdf document.
- Sets of different chapters / articles / documents can be put together individually to a book.
- The table of contents of the book is displayed in the upper right of the standard.
- The chapters are displayed in a collapsible tree structure.
- Click on a chapter heading to navigate to it.
- There is a "Next" and "Back" button to navigate between the chapters of the book.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Bookshelf". Here wiki administrators can configure following:
- Prepend article table of contents and headlines with book numberation.
- Supress namespace prefix of book articles in output.
- Use display title from book source on article.
The right to create a book depends on "edit" permission in the "Book" namespace.
This extension requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.