|allows to include images in an article using Copy & Paste and also provides to insert screenshots from the clipboard.|
|License:||-"-" is not in the list (ISC, MIT, WTFPL, GPL v2+, GPL v2+ and MIT, GPL v3+, GPL v3, GPL v3 only, GPL v2+ and BSD 3 Clause) of allowed values for the "BSExtensionInfoLicense" property.|
PasteImage allows users to include images in an article, either via Drag&Drop, or by copying it from the clipboard.
No complicated code necessary.
Usage / Features
- Works in the WikiCode view and in the visual editor.
- There are two ways to insert a picture:
- Drag and Drop: drag and drop from the file explorer into a drop area.
- Copy + Paste: Copy the image in the file browser via Ctrl + C to the clipboard and then paste it into the visual editor via Ctrl + V in the browser.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Paste image". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Default file extension if none is specified.
Users must have "edit" permission, as well as "upload", "reupload" and "reupload-shared" permissions for target namespace.
PasteImage requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
PasteImage uses Java for the "Copy & Paste" functionality. So for using this feature, Java 1.7 or higher is required. Please keep your Java version up-to-date.
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.