There are no accepted versions of this page.
No categories assigned
Semantic MediaWiki is an extension that semantically annotates text and other Wiki content. Thus, the specified content can be further evaluated, aggregated and exported.
Main features[edit | edit source]
- Attributes: The properties that can be assigned to contents are created as pages in the namespace Attribute
- is always created with a data type: [[Has type::Text]]
- exist as attribute name-attribute value pairs: [[Has captital::Berlin]]
- can be queried on every Wiki page
- Templates: Semantic attributes are often used in templates to systematically collect data.
- Forms: Users can enter semantic values in forms