Extended file list
The BlueSpiceExtendedFilelist extension provides a special page to interact with the wiki file repo. It features a friendly user interface that allows sorting and filtering by a variety of fields.
Working with the extended file list[edit | edit source]
The link Extended File list in the Global actions tab of the navigation loads the page Special:ExtendedFilelist.
In addition to a sortable and filterable overview of all files uploaded to the wiki, new files can be uploaded directly from the user interface.
Possible actions[edit | edit source]
The following functionality is available for this page:
- Filter the list: In the Filter input field, type in a search term to find matching files.
- Clearing the filter: Click on the X-icon to clear the filter field.
- Upload new files: Click the upload icon next to the filter field to add files to the wiki (multi-upload is possible). Alternatively, you can click on the magnifying glass in the filter field.
- Filter by namespace: Select a namespace from the drop-down menu to show files from a particular namespace.
- Browse results: Navigate through the different pages of the file list.
- Change the results per page: Set how many files are shown per page.
- Sort the file list: Click on any column header to change the sort order (ascending / descending). Alternatively, hover over any column header and click on the arrow to open the sort menu.
- Show/hide columns: Hover over any header and click on the arrow to open the column filter. Select the columns you want to display.
- Filter a column: Hover over any header and click on the arrow to open the column filter. Hover over Filter and type in a filter term.
- Viewing the file: Click on the thumbnail image to open the file.
- Viewing the file description page: Click on the file name to open the file description page.