What is the file list[edit | edit source]
BlueSpiceExtendedFilelist is a special page that lists all files that have been uploaded to the wiki. It provides advanced user interface and other advantages over default MediaWiki filelist.
Accessing the file list[edit | edit source]
The page can be accessed from Global actions > Tools > File list.
In addition to a filterable list of all files, new files can be uploaded directly from the user interface.
Possible actions[edit | edit source]
The following options are available:
- Search field: Filters the table by filename.
- Upload new files: Click on the upload-symbol next to the filter field to add files to the wiki (Multi-upload is possible).
- Namespace filter: Select a namespace from the dropdown menu to see files from a certain namespace. Make sure to set the filter back to (all) if no results are shown for a particular namespace.
- Sort filelist: Click on a column heading to change the sort order (ascending / descending). Hover over a column heading and click the arrow to open the sort menu.
- Show / hide columns: Hover over any heading and click on the arrow to open the column filter. Select the columns you want to display.
- Column filter: Hover over any heading and click the arrow to open the column filter.
- View file:Click the thumbnail to open the file.
- View the file description page: Click the file name to open the file description page.