In BlueSpice pro Cloud, administrators can invite users to create their own wiki account or they can create an account for them.
To create an account for a new user:
- Go to the page
- Enter a username and email address. Check the box to send a temporary password to the user.
- Click Create account.
The account is now active and an email with the temporary password was sent to the new user.
First login by the user
When the user logs in for the first time, the user is asked to:
- provide the username and temporary password
- accept the terms and conditions
- create a new password.
Deactivating and reactivating an account
To deactivate a user account:
- Click the settings symbol for an account (wrench symbol).
- Remove the "activated" checkmark and click done.
To reactivate a deactivated user account:
- Open the User management page.
- Add the column "Activated" to the user table from any table header column.
- Filter the column by "Alle deaktivierten Benutzer anzeigen".
- Reactivate the account via the wrench symbol.