Layout of BlueSpice
BlueSpice is divided into different areas. Beside the content area in the middle there are some areas for special functions. These areas have particular names. If you look for descriptions in this Wiki you can use these notations to find the right content more easily.
Here you can see an overview of the BlueSpice layout.
- Navigation: on the left side you will find the navigation. In BlueSpice it is divided into three parts:
- TopBarMenu: there is a link to the intern wiki blog and a link to the main page as default. This navigation can be customized by administrators.
- Search: The search is located on the very top at the right side. Here you can search for content. Search for titles, in descriptions or attachments.
- User area: Click on your profile to change your profil picture e.g. If you click on the arrow next to your user name you can have a look at your preferences, your watchlist or your contributions.
- Functions concerning articles: At the top of the content area you will the typical wiki tabs: "View Page", "Discussion", "Edit" and "history". If you click on the small arrow next to history you will find the functions delete, move, protect, watch, insert category and edit review. If you can't see all functions you don't have all required permissions.
- StateBar: the grey bar at the top is the state bar. Here you can see selected meta information about the article.