There are no accepted versions of this page.
No categories assigned
BlueSpice 2.27.0 Notable New Features
BlueSpice Copyright 2016 by Hallo Welt! GmbH
BlueSpice 2.27.0 is a minor and maintenance release. This is a stable release.
Notable new features
- Page Assignments: Assign people and groups of people to pages, e.g. as responsible editors. Supersedes ResponsibleEditors.
- Farm: Add metadata (like descriptions and tags), disable old wikis, organize your wikis in groups
- Farm: Add central search across all farmed wikis
- Testsystem mode: visually indicate when a wiki is a testing system
- Disable users: Instead of user deletion, you can now disable the users while keeping their full record.
- User-group self-service: Certain user groups can now assign users to groups without having to be sysops.
- Managers: separate rights per manager. Certain user groups can now access a selection of administrative tools without having to be sysops.
- UX improvements: Confirmation dialogues are more unobtrusive now.
- Bookmaker: add pages directly to a book from the more menu
- FlexiSkin: manage uploaded images
- Removed/deprecated WantedArticles, FeedbackHelper, WikiCategoryTagCloud, GuidedEditing and WidgetBar
- Track usage statistics: know how often a certain feature is used in your wiki
- Namespace-specific notifications: get notified about actions in the wiki on a namespace basis
- Semantic properties: Use data from BlueSpice as semantic properties
- Reminder: several reminders per user and article, also assign to others
- ProDistribution: Added Extension:Manual:Extension/DrawioEditorEditor and Extension:NativeSVGHandler
- Distribution: Added BlueSpiceTagCloud
- CategoryManager: A new manager to organize categories via user interface
- Showtime: A HTML video player
Newly packaged extensions
- HitCounter: Restores the hit count functionality missing in MW core since MW 1.25
- EditNotify: Basis for page action notifications
- Added connectors for Echo, LdapAuthentication, EditNotify, UserMerge
- Fully MW 1.27 compatible