Note: This extesion was used until version 2.27 and is no longer part of BlueSpice 3.
|Description:||builds RSS feeds based on different options.|
|Edition:||BlueSpice free, BlueSpice pro|
RSSStandards builds RSS feeds based on different options. Special page that describes an enables RSS-Feeds for chosen areas of the MediaWiki.
Usage / Features
- RSS links should also be made available on selected pages of the online manuals and the main namespace. help.png,
- For page, namespace and category and watchlist, the pages are selected via a drop-down box,
- The contents of the pages are rendered as HTML parsed,
- The following RSS feeds are offered:
- Last changes,
- Own contributions,
- Page: Selection via combobox. Also files, images, filtering on input,
- Namespace: Selection by combobox,
- Category: Selection by combobox,
- Watchlist: Selection by combobox.
This extension offers no configurations.
This extension does not require any special rights.
RSSStandards requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.