What is WikiAdmin?[edit | edit source]
WikiAdmin is a container (tab in the left navigation), where an administrator can find special admin functions.
Where to find Wiki Admin functions?[edit | edit source]
There is also an overview of the most important administration functions on the special page "WikiAdmin". Please go to
Special:WikiAdmin to open this page.
Functions of WikiAdmin[edit | edit source]
In the wiki admin area you will find functions that can be used only by administrators. The links in the sidebar are arranged alphabetically.
What are admin functions?[edit | edit source]
- Extensions: This page shows you every installed extension and gives information about the current version of every extension.
- Group manager: You can add groups and manage them here.
- Interwiki links: You will find the InterWiki manager on this page, where you can create, configure or delete Interwiki links (links to another wiki, e.g. Wikipedia).
- Namespace manager: Create new namespaces and manage them on this page.
- Permission manager: Manage all rights e.g. for groups and namespaces here.
- Preferences: Lots of settings can be done here, for example defining if your wiki can be accessed from everyone or only for registered users.
- User manager: This page gives you the possibility to add new users, manage group memberships and to assign passwords.
- Skin: Change the skin of your wiki.
- Dashboard: Create your personal admin dashboard.
- Page templates: On this page you can integrate new page templates and edit or delete already existing templates.
- Search options: Settings for the search.
See also[edit | edit source]
Our reference page.