You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, Bureaucrats, Editors, Reviewers, Book_publisher.
'''Player''' is a video player that enables you to play all the usual HTML5 video formats in your wiki.
==Usage / Features==
* Activated with the <bs: showtime> Video.mp4 </ showtime> tag,
* There is the possibility to change the size,
* There is the possibility to start the video immediately (autoplay),
* There is the possibility to play the video in a loop,
* Uploaded videos in the formats mp4, ogv, flv and webm are played,
* It is possible to include multiple videos on one page,
* In IE and flv, the HTML5 player falls back to a Flash version (default in VideoJS),
* For compatibility reasons, bs: jwplayer is also supported as a tag.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured in the user settings (<code>Special:Perferences</code>), under section "Appearance". Here the user can configure:
* Whether videos should start automatically.
This extension does not require any special rights.
Showtime requires [[Reference:BlueSpiceFoundation|BlueSpiceFoundation]].
For detailed description and usage, visit our [[Manual:Extension/Showtime|user manual.]]
==Try free our BlueSpice==