|Assigns individual users or whole groups to pages, e.g. as responsible editors.|
|License:||GPL v3 only|
Description[edit | edit source]
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Assigned user or groups will be notified about changes of an article via email or internal notifications.
Usage / Features[edit | edit source]
- The extension PageAssignments allows you to assign responsible editors to an articles.
- An article can be assigned one single user, multiple users or even an entire group.
- The responsible editor(s) for the particular article can be viewed in the flyout "Page assignments" of the right toolbox in the tab "Quality management".
- The user assigned to the article can transfer the resposibility to another user.
- Users / groups are informed about all changes to the site and receive special permissions.
- A special page on the wiki (Special:PageAssignments) shows a list of all the articles that you are responsible for.
Technical information[edit | edit source]
Configuration[edit | edit source]
Rights (permissions)[edit | edit source]
Pages can only be assigned to users with "pageassignable" permission, and only users with "pageassignments" permission can assign pages to others.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
PageAssignments requires BlueSpiceFoundation.
User manual[edit | edit source]
For detailed description and usage, visit our user manual.