What is BlueSpicePagesVisited?
BlueSpicePagesVisited creates a list of a user's recently visited pages.
Where to find the function BlueSpicePagesVisited?
List of recently viewed pages can be found in user's personal sidebar or be embedded in a wiki page.
It can be found in the left navigation, click on the "Personal navigation" tab (clipboard icon).
To create a list with visited pages
- one has to add
* PAGESVISITEDat the user sidebar page
- select the assigned namespaces in the personal preferences
Embedding the tag on a page
While in source edit mode, enter the following tag anwhere on the page.
<pagesvisited count="10" />
The list of recently viewed pages will appear at the place in the page where the tag was inserted.
Options that can be passed to the tag are:
- count - number of pages to show
- maxtitlelength - maximum length of each shown page
- namespaces - list of namespaces from which to show pages. Multiple namespaces can be entered, separated by comma.
- order - sorting of the pages displayed - can be "time" or "pagename"